Thursday 10 November 2011

HRH Lottery

Lottery season is in full swing and the big ones are all filling up fast. It seems that the sport really is reaching peak levels now. AJW eulogises on the Hardrock lottery here. Hardrock is right at the top of my list but this will be my first time with a ticket in the hat so I have pretty much no shot. 

I have my name in for West Highland Way too and will be doing the same for UTMB and Western States. 

This is what I meant in my last post by having no idea how the year will pan out. The only dead cert so far is Comrades. I'd like to add Sparta to that but I'm not sure if the registration criteria will change. At the moment I think I can get in to that just by paying up (Badwater is my qualifier, the only race I've done over 220km's non-stop which is one of the three standards to achieve).

So many permutations from the set of races that all cloud my potentials calender at the moment. Perhaps the worst outcome will be if I get waitlisted for Hardrock and only find out I am in a few weeks before race day... I'd take it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment