Saturday 27 November 2010

Gatliff 50km

Ran the Gatliff 50km today and had a great day out. The sun shone from 9am through to the finish just after 2pm and made the freezing conditions more than bearable. My legs felt pretty good, I didn't push the pace but I was still feeling pretty flat energy wise from getting tanked at a stag do on Friday night. Finished it off with a Burger King on the way home. Thats pretty typical style for me. 85 mile week with some good sessions, speed, hills and a long run and probably all about totally undone with plenty of fast food and a massive boozing session which wrote Saturday off. Balance. It's all about balance.

Ryan Adams blows my mind. Not a day goes by that I don't listen to something this guy has written. This is up there in my top 5 of his stuff. His songwriting is beyond brilliant.


">

No comments:

Post a Comment