Thursday 12 April 2012

It's Back

I genuinely don't believe the good people over on the Centurion Running website want to read this stuff so I'm back posting my old training/ racing logs again.

I am pumped right now about the upcoming few weeks. Firstly to see how the marathon goes this Sunday and secondly to get a good 50 under my belt for the summer at the Highland Fling.

Most of all though I am totally inspired to get out there with Neil Bryant and run 100 miles on the South Downs Way for no other reason than that we can. Will we 'DNF' it? Possibly but again who cares. This time I am out there just for the journey and that is really exciting right now.

Neil is, I believe, right now one of the strongest ultra runners in the UK. He has a very bright future at the really long stuff and it'll be great to see him powering over the downs first hand.

Today: 13 miles 1:59.

No comments:

Post a Comment