Wednesday 23 July 2014

Return to posting

I took this blog out of commission some time ago as we shifted everything over to the Centurion website. Increasingly, i've found that to be the wrong forum for much of what I wanted to write about. So in a bid to return to the days of writing more regularly I've re-instated this old blog. More than anything else I'd like this to go back to being a running diary to look back on in years to come. Many of the better blogs out there address a range of issues, offer advice and inspire debate. Any posts falling under those remits will go on to the Centurion site.

Thus, new posts may appear anything from daily to annually.

It's the Wednesday before my second attempt at the Bob Graham Round. I am the most energised I've been for months. A combination of getting through the meat of the Centurion racing season, and Louis sleeping through the night. It feels like a gigantic weight has been lifted from my shoulders, with a successful BGR this weekend I shall be floating along.

I've been kindly leant a tracker by open tracking off of the Fell Runner Forums which is extremely kind of them. http://maps.opentracking.co.uk/bg2014.cfm?n=35

All I need now is for my ankle to hold out and the weather forecast to stay as planned. I went over on my right ankle coming off of Green Gable on my final BGR recce two Fridays back and it degenerated in to a strain which has prevented running for a week since. It's coming around.

No comments:

Post a Comment